The 10x Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
Book: The 10x Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
Author: Grant Cardone
Takeaway: Massive imperfect action. Make a goal 10 times higher than what your current goal is. Most people underestimate their ability to achieve abundance. The mindset of creating a safe easy to obtain goal will not catapult you to the next stratosphere you need to get to in order to completely change your life. Even if you don’t reach your 10x goal you will be levels ahead of where you would be if you settled for a less than optimal goal.
This book was recommended to me from a buddy of mine. Let me tell you, it changed my outlook on how to create and pursue goals. Grant is a genius and is currently one of my favorite people that I follow and listen to on the internet. He knows his stuff. When I first started to read this book and become exposed to his material, he came off as a bit arrogant. By the time I got to the end of The 10x Rule my attitude and outlook on his personality completely changed.
Grant is a winner and is willing to do what others aren’t willing to do and while this sounds simple this is the reason why he is a cut above everyone in his class. I’ve summarized below a few takeaways after reading his book. After reading Cardone’s work I learned how to do the following:
- Achieve goals that I was previously to scared to pursue
- Set 10x goals and create a plan to achieve them with success
- How to attract and create abundance and be happy in all areas of your life
- How to effectively use fear as a motivation factor to take massive action
- Never settle for less than what you previously wanted
- Exude confidence and transform yourself into a walking breathing model of success
I will continue to absorb as much material from Grant Cardone as possible. This was definitely a game changer for me and I am grateful my buddy introduced me to him and his work.